Keto vs. Fat Adapted vs. Low Carb
This latest episode of the Between Meals Podcast we are simplifying some of the most common questions I hear. We are breaking down the differences between ketosis or just being fat adapted. It can seem confusing, but it really isn't that complicated and I want to help simplify it for you, so you can find the approach that is right for you and your goals.
Topics Covered and Questions Answered in Episode 20:
- The differences between being keto and fat adapted?
- Can you be fat adapted and not be in ketosis? How about vice versa?
- How long does it take to become fat adapted?
- How can you tell that you are fat adapted?
- Why does our body produce ketones?
- What does it mean to be keto-adapted?
- What are the benefits of ketones?
- What if you can't maintain high levels of ketones after eating keto for a while?
- What is "Metabolic Flexibility"?
- What is low-carb? Can you just eat low-carb? Is it bad to eat low carb but not be keto?
- Feeling bad on keto? Did you give it enough time?
Listen to the Other Episodes in the Keto Conversations:
- Download Keep it Simple Keto - FREE eBook - Your 7 Day Quickstart Guide to Living a Fabulous Fat Fueled Life Without All the B.S.
- Get your spot on the Keto for You Waitlist - sign up now to secure your spot and to save $100 and be the first to be notified when the program launches
Want to Learn More:
Q & A - SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS - send in your Qs and Beth will do her best to answer on upcoming episodes
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Since we are still pretty new on iTunes, please do us a solid and SUBSCRIBE and of course, we would be honored if you took the time to rate and review the show, this will help more people find us and help the show to grow! If you liked this episode or others, please share on social media and tag us, share with friends and family, etc – this means the world!
The post Between Meals Podcast. Episode 20: Keto vs. Fat Adapted vs. Low Carb appeared first on Tasty Yummies.